PASSING DATA FROM TI-SCHEME TO EDWIN

Does anyone know an elegant way to pass data (generally S-expressions)
_from_ TI's PC-SCHEME _to_ EDWIN?  As a crude hack Scheme can write the
data to a temp file and then edwin can visit that file, but I'd like
something nicer.

More generally, does anyone know how to fudge with the edwin buffer and
ring data structures from inside Scheme?  I'm not prissy.  Thanks!  -B
--
  "Simulate it in ROSS"
  Brian Leverich                       | U.S. Snail: 1700 Main St.