Re: Visiting CMU next week

Looking forward to it.  I never got around to looking at the toolkit,
partly because I thought that we had nearly finished our generational GC.
However, noone has been working on it for many months now, so we could
seriously consider picking up your stuff.  William Lott is our low-level
hacker who would have to do the work, and he's also the one who wrote our
undebugged generational GC code.  He and Scott Fahlman will also need to be
convinced.

  Rob