RE: Visiting CMU next week

Sounds good. I wasn't necessarily suggesting you folks do the work, though it
would be a lot more efficient than our trying to import your code and add our
collector to it. Perhaps we can work out an appropriate collaboration on this.
Among other things, it would give us a chance to run substantial gc benchmarks
in a system that many people might use. Another angle is that we'll be tying
persistence in with our gc run time, so it may be a way to get a really nice
persistent LISP system going. In any case, I'm sure we'll have fun talking
about it!							Eliot

		J. Eliot B. Moss, Assistant Professor
		Department of Computer Science
		Lederle Graduate Research Center