Hemlock Bugs

I have installed cmulisp (16d) on a sun 4/110 running SUNOS 4.1.1.
In running Netnews I have noticed a number of small Hemlock bugs. As I
locate and correct these I would be willing to pass them along. However
I don't have the time to "re-invent the wheel" so to speak. Is there a
mailing list that announces bugs and their patches? Or is there a "patches"
file that is maintained at cmu that is accessible via ftp?

By the way, I'm quite impressed with the package.
thanks,

tom reddington
AT&T Bell Labs
Whippany, NJ