Re: benchmarking

I'm going to send the postscript itself (in a separate message.)  If it
doesn't make it, I can give ftp info.  I also said in my message to the
people who asked for the slides (mostly from vendors) that I wanted the
technologies in Python to be commericialized; the sources are PD, and I
would be glad to consult for vendors.  I can use the money, but I am also
sensitive to the issue of CMU CL being perceived as competing with
commercial products, and I want to establish a cooperative relationship
with vendors that benefits the whole Lisp community.

  Rob