[no subject]

We also support little-endian MIPS (DECstation), but only under Mach.  I
understand that Ultrix now supports MMAP, so it should be simple to adapt
the SunOS support for Ultrix.

One way I had hoped we could benefit from wider distribution was that we
could get non-CMU people to port to operating systems we don't use at CMU.

What do machines do you think it is most important to support?
 HPPA (Snake)
 i386
 68000
 RS/6000

Is it more important to run on the latest hot workstation, or to go back
and pick up older processors like the 68k?

  Rob