CLIM on CMU CL

[contents confidential to Rob MacLachlan and ILA, for the time being]

Rob,

We've been mulling over the idea of trying to get CLIM running on CMU
CL.  Right off the bat, though, we think this won't be trivial, given
that the PCL you folks include is fairly old.  So, this means it'll
probably be too expensive an engineering job to do pro bono.  On the
other hand, if you think your project would be interested in
incorporating CLIM into one of your releases (free of charge, of
course), we would be happy to assist someone out there in doing the
port.

Alternatively, do you have any plans to provide ANSI CLOS support
anytime soon?

Let us know what you think.

Mark Son-Bell
ILA