Changing of the Guard Fetival

Happy New Year!

I would like to have a get-together of CMU CL people to wish Bill Chiles a
proper goodbye (things were a bit too hectic when he left) and to welcome
Paul Gleichauf to the group.  What I propose is to find a Chinese
restaurant that can handle a gorup of our size and have our festivity there
(my treat).  Two dates that look good are January 30 and February 6, both
Thursday evenings.  If you would like to come, please let me know if you
are free on those dates.  You are welcome to bring a spouse or other guest
if you like -- please let me know whether to expect one or two people.

Cheers,
Scott