From: Thomas Henties <henties@ztivax.siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 91 16:21:56 +0200
To: fahlman@cs.cmu.edu
Subject: Static analysis of Lisp
Cc: henties@ztivax.siemens.com

Hallo Mr. Fahlman

In the first week of april you have visited the company Siemens AG in
Munich, Germany. There you have seen the development of a parallel Lisp,
the EDS-Lisp.
I am student at the technical university in Munich and I am writing a
dissertation on static analysis of EDS-Lisp. From an member of the
development-team, from Mrs. Dr. Sabine Thuermel, I learnt that you have
build an Lisp-compiler, which features static analysis. I am very
interested in your work on these topic. If there are any papers where
you have published your ideas, I will be glad if you send me, where I
can find them.
Thank you in advance.

Manfred Heiss

email: henties@ztivax.siemens.com