accounts

We've built accounts for you on jensen.utah.edu (an HP 9000/375) and
lambda (an HP 9000/834). Password is "CMU-CS".

Our source tree is /v/misc/ucl/dist. Binaries are in /v/misc/ucl/bin
on jensen and /u/ucl/bin on lambda. ucl is Common Lisp; uclcomp is Common
Lisp with the compiler, us is Utah Scheme.

There isn't much in the way of documentation.

We will probably put ucl in the public domain. However, we aren't
planning to do this with are parallel lisp stuff. Feel free to browse
in the cul source directory, but please don't make copies of it.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Tim