Re: #+new-compiler

Well, my question really was whether we want to have the #+new-compiler to
#+cataclysm right now or whether we want to wait until later when there
will presumably be even more things to fix.  Or maybe it's just too late
and we've got to live with a bad, confusing feature name forever.

If this stuff is really all over our system code, we might wait until the
new RT system is released and we really can forget about the old one.  Then
it would be easy to strip all these conditionals out of the sources,
either automatically or using slave labor.

-- Scott