Re: Development account on sunos SPARC?

Hi Rob,

I've created an account for William on katmandu. I've also added him to
the access list for /afs/cs/project/cmt-8/gp/hemlock, a general-purpose
directory for lisp hacking/building etc. that Bill and I set up before.

William, feel free to create whatever directory structure you want under
there. As for cycles on katmandu, I'm not exactly sure who's using it and
when, but Peter Shell might be able to give you more info on that. I set
up the account without a password, so you might want to add one on initial
login.

Let me know if I can be of further help.

-ehn