CMU CL

Some folks here at ADS are interested in beta-testing the Sun-OS
version of CMU CL.  (In fact, someone in our Computer Facilities Group
is under the impression that we already arranged to beta-test it, but
I couldn't find a local copy of the software.)  We're a beta site for
both Lucid and Franz, so we have considerable experience with this
sort of thing, and I think we could provide some useful feedback.  Any
chance we can arrange to get a copy?  (By the way, we're running AFS,
so all we really need is read access to the relevant
/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/clisp subdirectories and a pointer to the
installation instructions.)

							-- rar