Re: LaTeX conversion

> Have you been able to spend any time on LaTexInfo or the CMU CL user manual
> lately?  If this is totally stalled, we would like to get what you have and
> finish it up.

No, I finally got back to it this week.  What with Christmas, 2 conferences,
and 2 conference deadlines, I lost 1/2 of December and most of January!

I have rolled in the bug fixes from my beta testers, and am just
tidying up the handling of keywords and arguments at the TeX end.
Without saying RSN, I should have it all done, including the few changes
to the mss source files, by the end of the week.

Thanks for your patience.

Mike.

--
Mike Clarkson					mike@apl.ists.ca