my first feeb

Rob,

So I just finished my first feeb.  It systematically maps the entire maze.
Not real exciting, but it does better (point-wise) then Random.  If you
want to try it out:

	(load "/afs/cs/user/wlott/src/feebs/tools")
	(load "/afs/cs/user/wlott/src/feebs/mapper")

Oh, the version of feebs.lisp in that directory has been fixed a bit.  I
don't remember what all I did, but it draws the bitmaps correctly, and also
exports FEEB-IMAGE and FIREBALL-IMAGE for use in TYPECASE and friends.

-William