Broken Hemlock Documentation, and Key binding, for v15e

The Hemlock documentation for Forward Sentence and Backward Sentence
are backwards.

In 13.4 "Init Files", the examples for bind-key don't use key event
dispatch characters, but character syntax -- i.e., #\c-w instead of
#k"c-w".

If my .hemlock-init.lisp has the following

(bind-key "Help" #k"Backspace")

it doesn't seem to do anything.  If I just invoke lisp, type the above
to the interpreter, and then (ed), it does work.  This leads me to
believe that Hemlock is not reading the .hemlock-init.lisp file.

- Keiji