Broken Hemlock Documentation, and Key binding, for v15e

Hi.  Yes, thanks, I already tracked down the code where the "."
processing is performed.  Hopefully, v16 will be out before I start
feeling the need for hundreds of lines of editor customizations.
They'll probably break anyway :<.

By the way, I'm having trouble with "Read Completions".  It prompts
with the default completion database filename even when I supply an
argument from lisp.  Which of course bombs from .hemlock-init.

Also, there doesn't seem to be an exit-hemlock-hook.  I would like to
save my completions whenever I exit Hemlock (or even Lisp if possible).
Is there a hook that is called when either Hemlock or Lisp exits?
Thanks.

Keiji