question

Hi, I have been trying to install CMU_CL on an enhanced sparc2,
and I cannot figure out how to get Hemlock to work. When I run
"lisp -edit" I get the follwing message, and then lisp goes into
the debug-loop. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but what must
I do to be able to use the graphics interface etc.?

LISP prints:
CMU Common Lisp 15e, running on lima
Hemlock 3.5 (15e), Python 1.0(15e), target SPARCstation/Sun 4
Send bug reports and questions to cmucl-bugs@cs.cmu.edu.

Connection failure to X11.0 server unix display 0: Client is not authorized to connect to server

Restarts:
  0: Return NIL from load of #<Stream for file "/afs/cs/project/clisp/build/@sys/beta/tools/worldload.lisp">.
  1: Return to Top-Level.

Debug  (type H for help)