Type inference

Ask ram@cs.cmu.edu. He's got a CL compiler that will blow you away.
The new generation CMU Common Lisp stuff is coming online, and it
sounds really hot.

It's public domain code. I can't remember which risc's they're currently
handling.  Being a Xerox product, you'd need sparc, I guess.

I am sorry that I neglected to send you mail on your birthday. I knew
when it happened, of course, just didn't send mail. I'm thrashing lately.

I did buy you something cool last week, though.

Move into my "permanent" apartment in two days. It's fucking enormous.
One wall of the living room and master bedroom is a window looking out
over the ocean.

Zhu ni sheng re kuai le.

What's going on at PARC?
	-Olin