Re: Faster PCL

Guys,
	I have retrieved the compressed files for the claimed faster
version of Harris's PCL and deleted the compressed files from the
xerox.parc site as per instructions.
	These have been placed in my afs
...hackers/phg/pcl/rharris-pcl subdirectory.  There is not enough
space in at least this AFS area to uncompress. I then copied
the bin.tar.Z file to lisp-pmax2 and the same problem arose, even
though the /usr1 area has 3MB available. Any suggestions
where I should do this?  The bin.tar.Z file is nearly 1MB, the
sources are about 10MB compressed.

						Paul