Date: Fri, 27 Mar 92 10:15:34 EST
From: Jonathan Engdahl <engdahl@brutus.aa.ab.com>
To: Scott_Fahlman@SEF-PMAX.SLISP.CS.CMU.EDU
Subject: Re: CMU Common Lisp Users Survey

Is there any documentation available on the internals of the
compiler that would assist someone trying to port it? Ideally,
I would hope for something like the porting guide that comes
with GCC. I really don't need to understand all the guts, just
the porting stuff.

Jonathan Engdahl, Sr. Project Engineer  | engdahl@aa.ab.com   313-998-2450
Allen-Bradley Co.                       | A Rockwell International Company
555 Briarwood Circle,                   | Industrial Communication Network
Ann Arbor, MI, 48108, USA               | system design, software, ASICs

------- End of Forwarded Message