Re: debugger commands

> What do people think about requiring debugger commands to be keywords instead
> of simply symbols?  This would seem safer than the current situation (e.g.,
> trying to see the value of your variable "q"...).

Hmm. I use two different commercial Lisps regularly, Allegro and
Medley (why I use 3 Lisps is something I'd rather not go into).
Allegro requires keyword commands, and Medley doesn't. I find Medley
*much* easier to use. I don't feel strongly about it, so I guess this
is a mild vote towards keeping things the same. While we're at it,
Medley has this nice feature called defcommand, which lets you define
commands to the Exec.

...arun