16b LOAD-FOREIGN Segmentation Violation

   This is a know bug in 16b, but unfortunately, the fix requires
   rebuilding the entire core.  The sources for 16b are available, just
   not as a tar file.  They are in the tree starting at:

	   /afs/cs/project/clisp/src/16/

   We will shortly be putting together a 16c which will include this
   bug fix plus a couple others.  When we do so, we will also make a tar
   file of the sources.

   -William Lott
   CMU Common Lisp Group

How's this coming along?  When do you expect 16c will be available?

Steve Ford
Texas Instruments                   Net: ford@csc.ti.com
Computer Science Laboratory         Tel: (214) 995-0780
P.O. Box 655474, M/S 238            Fax: (214) 995-0304
Dallas, TX 75265                    MSG: SFRD