[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
One bug in CMUCL (version 15a?)
- To: CMUCL-BUGS <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: One bug in CMUCL (version 15a?)
- From: "Jonathan H. Young" <young@icad.COM>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 92 14:55:55 EDT
I have a minor bug in CMU Common LISP, version 15a on the sparc:
* (format nil "~16,9,2E" -9.9999999999d0)
* (length *)
The rounding results in the printed value being too wide.
Is this the right address for such bug reports? I don't know what
other configuration information you might need.