Re: CMUCL's kernel requirements

    We were apparently able to get rid of all the dependencies from the
    Lisp end.  We will be making a beta release tomorrow of a system that
    will run under either kernel...

However, I believe that it is still the case that paging performance of
Lisp in Sandro's "latest" kernel will be dramatically better than in the
released kernel.  True?  If so, maybe our release notes should mention
that, so that people who need the ultimate in speed will know about this.

-- Scott