Re: CMUCL's kernel requirements

Sandro,

    Viz signal codes.  I see there are various minor but significant
    differences in mips/trap.c and mips/mips_exception.c in CS7 viz latest.
    The code in latest is the correct one, e.g. it does the same thing that
    vaxen do.

The mips_exception.c diffs look simple enough to back port but trap.c
has changed quite a bit and someone who understands the signal related
fixes will have to isolate them before we can add them to CS7.

William, et al: Do we have any idea yet about whether or not we need to
pursue getting the necessary fixes for Lisp into a less experimental
kernel release?

- Mike