chili fest

Okay, from the information I've been supplied, it looks like Tuesday,
February 12th, at 4:00pm will work reasonably well.  If this is not the
case, let me know as soon as possible.

Also, how hot do people want it?  In the past, we've made one batch of hot
and one of mild and let people mix them to their content.  But for this to
work, we need to know how extreme to make the extremes and how much of each
extreme to make.

We live at 2283 Shady, which is half a block north-east (up) from Alderdice
(or however it's spelt).  Our address is also in my plan file in case you
lose this message.

-William