chili fest

I have determined that there is no single time that is good for everyone.
So my latest idea is 5:00pm, Wednesday the 19th.  Scott can be show up half
an hour later, Blaine can leave early, Linda and Bill can show up whenever,
etc. and there should be some overlap.

The hardest part about this is specing the time.  Making the chili and
cleaning the house is going to be trivial in comparison.

-William

ps: Bill, I don't think I ever explicitly said this, but bringing your own
vegy chili would be fine.  Just means more of the good stuff for the rest
of us!