Re: Request for screen saver program

It isn't clear what you want.  FUNCTION-Q, if you have a bitmap printer, is
designed to print the screen.  I'm sure it would be easy to modify it to
store the bits away for you to look at later, if that is what you want.

But I suspect what you want is someway to outline a region and copy it to
another area on the screen.  I whipped something up to do that (I'd been wanting
it too.)  You can FTP it from SRI-AI:<TYSON>COPY-SCREEN-REGION.LISP.