Re: Request for screen saver program

Perhaps I should have been more explicit.  What I am looking for is a
process which will watch the keyboard and when there has been no
activity for a period of time it will blank the entire screen (make it
black) including the mouse line documentation window and the who-line
screen in order to keep screen phosphor from burning out.

When someone touches the keyboard, the screen is returned to its
previous configuration.

Usually such programs put some icon on the screen and keep it moving
around to let anyone know that the machine is up and running, but idle.

		--Jim Dempsey--
		BBN Communications
		jjd@BBN-UNIX.ARPA