[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Zmail and MMDF
- To: slug%r20.utexas.edu@CSNET-RELAY
- Subject: Zmail and MMDF
- From: James J Dempsey <jjd%cc5.bbn.com@CSNET-RELAY>
- Date: 08 Aug 86 18:20:42 EDT (Fri)
- Resent-date: Tue 19 Aug 86 21:38:15-CDT
- Resent-from: <CMP.SLUG%r20.utexas.edu@CSNET-RELAY>
- Resent-message-id: <12232192138.8.CMP.SLUG@R20.UTEXAS.EDU>
- Resent-to: SLUG:;
Speaking of Zmail...
We run Ultrix 1.2 on our Vax with MMDF as the mail transport system.
Zmail doesn't seem to be able to parse the mailbox format files
(there are four ^A's between messages).
I would try to fix it myself, but we don't have Zmail sources.
Does anyone know if Symbolics plans on supporting MMDF mailboxes