[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: weir%hi.mcc.com@CSNET-RELAY
- Subject: Zmail addresses
- From: Brad Miller <miller%rochester.arpa@CSNET-RELAY>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 86 15:45:18 edt
- Cc: slug%r20.utexas.edu@CSNET-RELAY
- Resent-date: Tue 19 Aug 86 21:38:18-CDT
- Resent-from: <CMP.SLUG%r20.utexas.edu@CSNET-RELAY>
- Resent-message-id: <12232192147.8.CMP.SLUG@R20.UTEXAS.EDU>
- Resent-to: SLUG:;
There are two things you should look at.
For your local namespace (where 'hi' lives, the "internet domain name" should be
set to mcc.com in your case.
Also, you should check your zmail-init file to make sure you are forcing the
correct header for your machine =- I think RFC733 is what you want -- that's