[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: slug%r20.utexas.edu@CSNET-RELAY
- From: Keiji Kanazawa <kgk%brown.csnet@CSNET-RELAY>
- Date: 24 Sep 86 (Wed) 12:06:24 EDT
- Resent-date: Thu 25 Sep 86 05:37:34-CDT
- Resent-from: <CMP.SLUG%r20.utexas.edu@CSNET-RELAY>
- Resent-message-id: <12241716578.7.CMP.SLUG@R20.UTEXAS.EDU>
- Resent-to: SLUG:;
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1986 21:17 CDT
Date: 23 Sep 86 (Tue) 12:25:07 EDT
From: Keiji Kanazawa <kgk%brown.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Subject: Please take me off this mailing list
Why forward this to the whole list? Who cares? Just delete him.
I apologize for sending that message to the whole list. I jumped, when
I say a message this morning that I had a message from myself to be
taken off a list... I usually manage to send things to -request.
We all make mistakes sometimes; I just can't quite believe how
intolerant some people are.