TeX for the Symbolics

I have a version of TeX that runs in Common Lisp on the Symbolics.  This
was created with a Pascal to Common Lisp translator that I wrote.  The
software is available free, however if you want me to make a tape for
you it cost a few dollars.  TeX currently runs under Release 6.1, however
as it runs under Common Lisp, I beleive that there will be few problems
converting it to Genera 7.  However I will not be undertaking such a task
in the near future (at least until we get Genera 7 running on some of
the machines that I use).

If you are interested send me E-Mail or call 512-478-7111.

Art Flatau
CMP.FLATAU@UTEXAS
-------