[no subject]

Subject:  Hardcopy to file

We have a 3650 running 7.0G1 with LGP-2 software.  We would like to concoct
a function that takes the hardcopy output (a postscript stream) and puts it
on a file.  In theory, the LGP-2 software should already contain everything
we need.  In practice, however, the spooler will die because no printer is
physically attached.  The LGP-2 source looks pretty formidable to us (we are
bloody beginners).  Is anyone out there who knows what to do about this?

Chris Hoffmann <cmh@arthur.cs.purdue.edu>