Undigestify for ZMAIL?

    Date: Fri, 29 May 87 16:59+0100
    From: "Juergen Christoffel" <unido!gmdzi!LISPM-1!JC@seismo.css.gov>

	Date: Tue, 28 Apr 87 23:18 EDT
	From: "Barry Margolin" <barmar%Think.COM%unido@gmdzi>

	    Date: Tue, 28 Apr 87 09:17 PDT
	    From: Bagley.PA@xerox.com

	    Has anyone written an undigestify command for ZMAIL that they want to
	    share? [...]

	Symbolics has.  Try M-X Undigestify in Genera 7.0.  There's also a M-X
	Construct Digest.
							barmar

    Hmmm. I just tried to use it, but I don't find anything to answer when
    asked "Digest Template?". Any hints would be appretiated, because I
    don't have the mailer sources to look for a hint.

	    --JC

Sorry, I've never actually used the command, I just saw it in the
documentation or in an Apropos command.  Did the "Digest Template?"
question provide completion?
						barmar