Construct Digest for ZMAIL?

    Date: Mon, 1 Jun 87 19:56 EDT
    From: "Robert W. Kerns" <RWK%YUKON.SCRC.Symbolics.COM%unido@gmdzi>

    m-X Undigestify works fine, and doesn't require any templates.
    Just use it.

    The m-X Construct Digest is only of interest to people who moderate
    digested lists.  I you don't do that, you can ignore it.  If you
    moderate (or wish to start) a digested lists, here's an outline of
    what you need.

   [...]

Thanks, that is just what I was looking for. Of course, m-X Undigestify
works fine without any templates. My query should have been more
specific and I should have fixed the subject line...

	--JC