Fonts

    Date: Thu, 9 Jul 87 21:23:09 PDT
    From: David Kriegman <kriegs@whitney.stanford.edu>

    Does anyone out there have any big fonts that could be used for making
    slides and view graphs.  The largest that I've been able to find is
    symbolics50 or one of old English Fonts but these aren't really readable
    so that leaves me with CenturySchoolBook...

	    -Dave Kriegman (kriegs@whitney.stanford.edu)

A hack that mostly works is to use one of the old LGP-1 fonts on the screen. since
the lgp had more resolution than the screen, the fonts displayed much larger. they
still might not be big enough. Bitstream has large fonts for sale if such is an
alternative.
<dp>