Program Naming with dw:define-program-framework

     I'm using the :pretty-name option of dw:define-program-framework
to advertise the full name of my program in the <select> <help> window
instead of having the program-flavor name displayed.

     My problem is the "pretty-name" is also used to build the command
prompt in my :listener pane and is entirely too long to allow some
commands to appear on the same line.  I would like to see the
program-flavor name appear in the command prompt instead but still keep
the "pretty-name" in the <select> <help> window.

     Any suggestions?

                                   - Michael S. Kelsen
                                     mcnc!ge-rtp!ge-dab!kelsen
                                     kelsen%ge-dab.GE.COM@mcnc.org