Program Naming with dw:define-program-framework

    Date: Wed, 9 Dec 87 13:04:09 est
    From: Mike Kelsen <kelsen@ge-dab.ge.com>

	 My problem is the "pretty-name" is also used to build the command
    prompt in my :listener pane and is entirely too long to allow some
    commands to appear on the same line.  I would like to see the
    program-flavor name appear in the command prompt instead but still keep
    the "pretty-name" in the <select> <help> window.

You can use a :top-level keyword in your define-program-framework to
define a top level function.

Then either defun or defmethod the top level function.  In it, call
dw:default-command-top-level with a :prompt option.  For example,

(defmethod (foo-top foo-program) ()
  (dw:default-command-top-level self :prompt "something"))

This is explained a little more on page 97 of book 7a.

Hope this helps.