Recovering deleted ZWEI buffers.

    Date: Sat, 9 Jan 88 21:01 PST
    From: Jerry Bakin <Jerry@MARLOWE.inference.dialnet.symbolics.com>

    Ok Ok,  it was pretty stupid of me to delete a buffer I really wanted.

    Actually, it was just a typo, I was in the buffer editor and typed a "D"
    instead of an "S".

    Hmm, I can undelete files, is there some way to undelete a buffer?

    Anyway, the buffer was gone, and I wanted it back.

    Here's what I did.  It seems to work.  I must say, while dynamic windows
    were not crucial to this, it sure made it easy to crawl through the area
    when I could click describe on a structure.

Good hack; I've written many similar ones.

Note that it is not guaranteed to work; the garbage collector may have
reclaimed the buffer, in which case MAP-OVER-OBJECTS wouldn't be able to
find it.