Laserwriter (Apple)

I had received some information from someone (in the last month) about
the laserwriter and all of its configurations for the Lisp Machine.
Someone was kind enough to send me the results from their tests and I
have lost the mail message.

I cannot remember if the sender was on SLUG or customer reports, so I have
sent mail to you all in hopes of finding this information.

If you have had any luck configuring Laserwriters with the version 47 proms
let me know, as we have a few customers having a difficult time with this
problem.

Thanks in advance,
-Dave-