Re: Print Spooler woes

We're having some problems with the Symbolics Print "Spooler" software, and
were wondering if there's something obvious that we're overlooking.
---

So have we.  We use the print spooler with an Apple Laserwriter.  After
investing many hours with Symbolics software support we are no better off than
when we started.  We have solved our printer problem by shipping text files to
our microvax and printing them there.  We have solved the screen dump problem
by not printing screen dumps.  Hope you find this advise useful....
-------