How should I make the USER command-table inherit from another one?

I want to keep a set of commands in a command-table of my own, call it
CRONUS.  This will allow my user to jettison the whole set of commands
in one fell swoop, if she wants to.  But by default I want her to see
these commands in any Lisp Listener when my system is loaded, so I
make the USER command-table inherit from mine like this:

(cp:make-command-table 'cronus
		       :if-exists nil
		       :inherit-from nil
		       ...)

(unless (member (cp:find-command-table 'cronus)
		(cp::command-table-inherit-from (cp:find-command-table 'user)))
  (nconc (cp::command-table-inherit-from (cp:find-command-table 'user))
	 (list (cp:find-command-table 'cronus))))

My question is, is there a better way to do this?
                            ______
                            HUNTER