SLUG mailing list changes

The University of Texas has been the host of the SLUG mailing list
since its start.  However, because of various network changes, the
host R20.UTEXAS.EDU may be off the Internet for an unknown amount of
time.  The SLUG mailing list must move to another host which will
probably be one of SRI.COM (aka KL.SRI.COM), AI.SRI.COM (aka
WARBUCKS.AI.SRI.COM), or IU.AI.SRI.COM.  SRI.COM and IU.AI.SRI.COM are
both directly on the ARPAnet while AI.SRI.COM is on our own network.

I will see that each of those machines (and R20.UTEXAS.EDU) has valid
addresses for SLUG and SLUG-REQUEST that work properly.  In other
words, you will be able to send SLUG mail to any of those hosts and it
will get processed properly, no matter which host actually does the
remailing.  As of now, the addresses SLUG@AI.SRI.COM and
SLUG-REQUEST@AI.SRI.COM will work.  Please use those as R20.UTEXAS.EDU
may not be available.

When everything is in place, I will send another mail message to the
entire list announcing the change (and also to test that it all is
working).  If there are any problems, don't hesitate to send mail to
me (Tyson@SRI.COM).  I expect that everything will be in place in the
next few days.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank publicly the University
of Texas and the R20 computer staff for their support of this mailing
list.

		Mabry Tyson
		SLUG mailing list maintainer
		Tyson@AI.SRI.COM