Scope of this group

I'd like to propose that this mailing list be limited to discussions of
Symbolics symbolic language products and supporting hardware and issues
relating to them; other symbolics product (i.e. Unix machines made by that
other vendor) may have their own mailing list?

I'm not trying to be a snob, I just don't want to see this list filled with
a lot of UN*X crap. (I put an asterick in the dirty word)

BTW: I'm disappointed.
----
Brad Miller		U. Rochester Comp Sci Dept.
miller@cs.rochester.edu {...allegra!rochester!miller}