True...

I've been experiencing the same problems with receiving multiple cop-
ies of messages. It seems to have started right after SLUG moved to
SRI.
Has anyone written and functions (based on FORMAT-GRAPH-FROM-ROOT,
preferably) for generating trees of flavor hierarchies? If so, please
forward them to me (Rich Ragosa, RAGOSA%PSYCHE@BOEING.COM). I've
used FORMAT-... several times for this, but I'm looking for some-
thing a little less general that allows greater control of what
gets displayed.
To GO@KNOWHOW.MIT.EDU - Could you send me a better (or different)
local address for you? I have some Kermit information to forward to
you.