*PACKAGE* rebound by debugger

    Date: Fri, 27 May 88 13:19 EDT
    From:     barmar@Think.COM (Barry Margolin)

    The complaint is that when you get an error during loading a file,
    *PACKAGE* is generally bound by the debugger to something like CL-USER,

    The same thing also happens if the user uses IN-PACKAGE interactively to
    change his default package rather than the :Set Package command or
    ZL:PKG-GOTO.

This also bit me for many, many months.  Programming only in Common Lisp, I
used 1in-package0 for package switches in my source files.  I'd love to see the
debugger 2not0 reset the package.

- Stephen