Re: Trip Report

Thanks for all the comments about my trip report.
I always appreciate good criticism because it
hopefully corrects the errors and helps me
to do a better job next time.  I wrote such
a long report to let people know that a LOT goes
on at the national SLUG conference.  I
even left out a lot of detail from some talks
so that the report didn't turn into a book.
The other aspects I like about the conference is
that both Symbolics and non-Symbolics attendees
are honest with one another, there is no hype,
valuable technical information is exchanged,
and you meet many fun and interesting people.
The latter was quite evident at the party where
a few people acted out a magazine article about
Symbolics.  The skit was pretty funny.  Thanks.

-- Don Kaiser