continual GCs

    Date: Thu, 7 Jul 88 12:35 PDT
    From: DE@PHOENIX.SCH.Symbolics.COM (Doug Evans)

    1.  I turn Dynamic GCs OFF and Ephemeral GCs ON.

    2.  I have the following code in my init file that runs a GC-IMMEDIATELY every
	day at midnight.  When I come in the morning, the machine is emptied of
	garbage and ready to use.  Only two useless GCs are run Sat and Sun midnite.
	Simply logging out removes the timer queue.

I've been doing this and also performing an Optimize World as well.  In
7.1, this caused random lossage, but so far it seems clean in 7.2.

Chris